Need Help in Isolation or Quarantine?

If you test positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with someone who tested positive, but are having a hard time staying home because of COVID, Care Connect Washington can help with

  • food
  • supplies
  • medications
  • rent, mortgage, or utility bills

If you tell the case investigator or contact tracer who calls you that you need help to stay home, you can access services through a state program called Care Connect.

You also may be able to get help to access other services like housing, food banks, health care centers, elder care, behavioral health, and child care. Other help, such as locating health care and unemployment resources may also be available. The services vary by area.

You can contact Care Connect at 1-833-453-0336 every day from 9 am to 9 pm. Language interpreters are available.

Source: Washington State Department of Health