Should you get a COVID-19 test?
These questions will help you find out
- Have you been in a situation where you might have been exposed to COVID-19, like an event or gathering where people weren’t wearing masks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any symptoms?
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Are you concerned about your health?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should be tested. Testing is free even if you don’t have health insurance. Need help finding a testing site? Click here.
For information on getting a vaccine, click here.
Source: Washington State Department of Health