You should expect certain things to happen every time you go to the doctor. If you can check off the items on this list, you are having a good experience. Having a good experience at the doctor's office helps you stay on top of any problems and can improve your health.
- I was able to schedule an appointment as soon as I thought I needed it.
- My doctor listened to my questions and gave me helpful answers I was able to understand.
- I felt respected by my doctor and the entire staff (or care team).
- My doctor knew my medical history.
- I had enough time to ask the questions I needed to.
You can also visit the Community Checkup to compare scores for clinics in Washington state.