Own Your Health takes the participation of everyone to be successful, so we encourage you to use this information in your own materials and communications to help your employees or members get the most from their health care.
Place handouts and posters in break rooms and common areas. Share the videos and infographics on your website and in social media. Get the word out about this helpful information provided by the Washington Health Alliance.
- Opioid Medication & Pain: What You Need to Know
- Your Primary Care Provider is Your Partner in Health
- Five Ways to Get the Right Amount of Health Care
- How to Find Trustworthy Health Information on the Internet
- Tips on What to do Do Before Your Health Care Appointment
- Tips on What do Do During Your Health Care Appointment
- Personal Medication Tracker
- When to Say Whoa Rack Card
- Screening for Cervical Cancer – When You Need it and When You Don’t
- Early Elective Deliveries – Why Scheduling Early Delivery is Not a Good Idea
- Antibiotics – When You Need Them and When You Don’t
- Cardiac Imaging – When You Need it and When You Don’t
- Other Imaging – When You Need it and When You Don’t