Should You Go to the Emergency Room?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t wait! Call 911 or get to your nearest hospital emergency room.
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- Sudden blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
- Numbness in the face, arm, or leg
- Sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- High fevers
- Any other condition you believe is life threatening